Wednesday, October 13, 2010

October already

Where has the time gone? Too much to do.

Have finished the manuscript for Textiles: a history to be published next year by Pen & Sword, or rather their imprint, Remember When.

Have sent off my sample knitted vampire to Search Press (got to keep her under wraps). Knitted Fairies has been proofed, can't wait for it to come out, the pictures are beautiful.

Gorgeous, isn't she?

What else have I been doing? Oh yes, I am putting in a proposal to do do a PhD in Creative Practise at UNE, Armidale. I'm so excited about this, hope the idea is accepted. Waiting for more feed back and that is always a mixture of excitement and nervousness.


Drawings: another pen drawing in progress:


1 comment:

Beth said...

JOY! Another book of your wonderful knit dolls to treasure. I may never knit a stitch, but your dolls will always be a wonderful inspiration.

Beth