Monday, December 20, 2010

Babes in the Wool

Nearly Christmas! I've been getting beautiful photos of babes made from my Babes in the Wool book. I have to share them, they are wonderful.

This gorgeous lady is made by Georgia Piotter who has also sewn her a red satin vampire dress in which she looks stunning.

This sweety was made by Karen Zorn. I love the short, pixie hair style.
This beauty is one of the first I saw and was made by the talented Pamela Atherton who has gone on and made several of the dolls. I shall post them soon.


And this morning I received this fun girl from Martyna Kunkel from Poland! I am so glad to see her wearing something warm. In Australia we are supposed to have lovely hot summers but it nearly snowed yesterday!
I want to see lots more photos of your creations, this is my best Christmas present ever!



1 comment:

Miss Pudding said...

Hello Fiona,

These knitted dolls are lovely.

I can't wait to start knitting my own doll with the help of you book.

I just received it in the mail and I am now looking at the wool I already have at home and also at all the lovely yarn sold online.

I am so glad you made your darling dolls available to us, thank you so much!

I haven't knitted in a long time but your book makes me want to knit again. I adore all the clothes that accompany the dolls, especially the black coat that Miranda is wearing!

Happy New Year to you and your loved ones, all the way from Belgium ☺